ERII CCISM CERTIFICATION
Certified Counterespionage Information Security Manager Certification (CCISM)
The Certified Counterespionage Information Security Manager (CCISM) certification program is a management level certification, available exclusively through The Espionage Research Institute International (ERII). The CCISM certification focuses on engineering basics, Technical Surveillance Counter Measures (TSCM) and counterespionage principles, as well as cyber TSCM principles.
- Set a standard for minimum course work/knowledge of TSCM / Cyber TSCM professionals.
- Create a modernized approach to electronic eavesdropping detection by Including both TSCM / Cyber TSCM.
- Increase your knowledge of basic engineering principles, TSCM, counterespionage principles, and cyber TSCM.
- Bring awareness to the relevance of Cyber TSCM and gaps in cybersecurity programs.
- Clearly distinguish your expertise in TSCM / Cyber TSCM from that of cyber security expertise.
Format & Access To Materials
The CCISM certification program is administered via an online Learning Management System (LMS). The system is cloud based and will allow CCISM candidates to access course materials and test modules 24/7 365 days a year from anywhere in the world via Internet connection.
Cost Of CCISM Certification
The CCISM certification will have 4-5 modules covering the Body of Knowledge. Each module will cost $495.00.
Use of ERII CCISM Logo
ERII members who attain the CCISM certification will be eligible to use the ERII CCISM logo in reference to their personal credentials. As well, ERII will create a directory of all ERII members who attain the CCISM certification. The directory will provide a means of verification concerning the authenticity of your ERII CSICM certification for colleagues and clients alike.Additional information about CCISM certification will be posted on this page as it becomes available. Questions about the certification should be directed to ERII’s Development Director.